The Script

To discuss music!

Moderator: Maria

ecco
Emeritus Staff

The Script

Post by ecco » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:39 pm

the only thing i dont like about this band is the name. I tend to think most bands could really come up with something more interesting... XD

however, i think "script" is quite appropriate given that their lyrics are very good XD

anyone heard these guys? I just got their album (borrowed from my boyfriend that is) and i fell in love with it on the first listen, which doesnt happen all that often for me.

I think the singers voice is gorgeous. and their actual music is interesting to listen to. the song "rusty halo" stands out the most in the album in terms of the style. it has a very different tone to the rest.

my favourite song right now is "Breakeven", tho thats likely to change XD theyre all very good i think. Go check them out!

What am i supposed to do, when the best part of me was always you?
and, what am i supposed to say when im all choked up but you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces

'Cos when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even.

snowmuzzle
Alpha
November Challenge Type: frames

Re: The Script

Post by snowmuzzle » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

I quite like that song, but I don't really like "The Man Who Won't be Moved". Sounded like a stalker song XD
Do you lie awake at night because you fear being found out? Or is it because you know some day you'll have to face up to that what you are doing is wrong?

ecco
Emeritus Staff

Re: The Script

Post by ecco » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

haha xD i like that song too, it didnt seem stalkerish to me... its more like "ill just sit here and remain hopeful"... poor guy lol