Cloudwilk
STAFF
STAFF
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0

The song you're really into

Post by Cloudwilk » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Right now, I'm really into WoodenToaster's remix of Ken Ashcorp's 'Supernatural'. The song is a Gravity Falls fan song and I really dig it...

Favorite line is:
"...these things are getting creepy but in this sleepy state I'm already gone..." or that's how I sing it anyway ^^
"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

White Fall
Pup

Re: The song you're really into

Post by White Fall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 am

Gravity Falls rules! I'm so disapointed I won't be around for the new episode airing on July 13th. I'll be at camp.

Anyway, speaking of a gravity Falls theme. There was this unique mashup between Gravity Falls and Mr. Brightside and it sounded really creepy but cool.

okay, so the genera of music I prefer would be Christian rock. Skillet is my favorite band and their song "Yours to hold" really touched my heart.

Cloudwilk
STAFF
STAFF

Re: The song you're really into

Post by Cloudwilk » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 am

One of the bands I grew up with was Casting Crowns... in fact, Voice of Truth used to be my favorite song ^^ I mostly grew up on country, but I can't really say I prefer one genre over another.
"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26