The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

A link and info for the Role-Play forum

Moderator: Queen Crocuta

User avatar
Lupana
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 am
Gender: Female
Skype: Yes, but ask
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Location: My imagination (USA)

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Lupana » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:42 pm

I add 1+ moss to my inventory and study the plant life. I also scan the room to see if there is anyone else nearby.
This is not the inker you are looking for.

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"
http://lupana.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Cloudwilk
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Gender: Male
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Contact:

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Cloudwilk » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Lupana wrote:I add 1+ moss to my inventory and study the plant life. I also scan the room to see if there is anyone else nearby.
(You notice nothing else nearby besides the company of butterflies.)
You study the plant life of the room and are lulled by its serenity. Everything seems to be growing surprisingly healthily in this little room.
The ground is covered in various grasses and moss, suggesting the moisture. On a closer inspection, you can see that there is water running through little pockets of rocks supplying.
A skinny tree stand behind the log that is now behind you and closest to the door that was directly in front of you when you entered. The tree is sprouting some sort of purple-blossom looking thing.
Bushes grow in the adjacent corner from the tree and ferns diagonally trail from the bushes to the opposite corner of the room.
The ceiling is covered in vines that have taken over, seemingly crawling in from the window above.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Options:
>Study the butterflies
>Study the window above
>Rest on the log
>Inspect the water
>Go through the door straight ahead
"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

User avatar
Lupana
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 am
Gender: Female
Skype: Yes, but ask
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Location: My imagination (USA)

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Lupana » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:35 pm

I find a good spot to sit and study the water.
This is not the inker you are looking for.

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"
http://lupana.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Cloudwilk
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Gender: Male
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Contact:

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Cloudwilk » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:16 am

The water runs at a very slow, but definitely moving, pace. It is a very clean blue color and when you listen to it very closely it makes a light trickling sound. It is soothing.
Upon touching it, you realize it is relatively cool.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Options:
>Drink from the water
>Pull out moss to get a clearer view of the water beneath
>Study the butterflies
>Study the window above
>Rest on the log
"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

User avatar
Lupana
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 am
Gender: Female
Skype: Yes, but ask
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Location: My imagination (USA)

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Lupana » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:21 pm

I drink from the water and then rest on the log.
This is not the inker you are looking for.

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"
http://lupana.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Cloudwilk
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Gender: Male
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Contact:

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Cloudwilk » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:49 am

I'll count it as more of the rest on the log but I'll keep the drinking in mind...

>Rest on a Log
You drift off into a sleep slumber, quietly at peace. An overwhelming sense of happiness overfills you as you fall into your final nap.

The End


You can try again if you want to XP You hit one of the endings... You'd have to restart, though...
"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

User avatar
Lupana
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 am
Gender: Female
Skype: Yes, but ask
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Location: My imagination (USA)

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Lupana » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Lol nice XD final nap huh? Mysterious ending!
This is not the inker you are looking for.

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"
http://lupana.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Cloudwilk
STAFF
STAFF
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 pm
Gender: Male
November Challenge Goal: 0
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 0
Contact:

Re: The Adventure of Adventures: Building of Mystery

Post by Cloudwilk » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Oh yes... a dark mysterious ending! Bwahaha :grrr
"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

Post Reply