[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Wolfmovie.com • View topic - Favorite Actors

Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Favorite Actors
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 pm 
Emeritus Staff

Well, I really don't watch enough TV or anything to be able to list people unkown... anyone I listed would be right off the top of everyone's head!

But maybe I can learn something... who are your favorite actors/actresses, for what reasons, and what do you have to say about them?

This can include live action of voice actors, by the way ^^

~Koey

Post subject: Re: Favorite Actors
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:49 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

TOM KENNY!!!! He does the voice of Spongebob and Dr. 2Brains from Word Girl among others (yeah I'm biased bwaha). He's a fun voice actor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

JIM CARREY!!!! He's soooooo funny! Any movie with him rocks. lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:28 pm 
Emeritus Staff

Lol, I think I know who Jim Carrey is XP

Just so you guys know how unknowledgeable I am - the only voice actors I can think of are peeps who played in films like TLK and Disney stuff... and I know who Robin Wiliams is! Yay, one point for me!! :cheese:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
I have a thing for Alan Alda.

Yeah, I know he's old enough to be my father... go away.

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Oh well...since we're dishing out our dirty little secrets.....Liam Neeson is SOOOOO DREAMY *swoon*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

haha Alan Alda is a funy guy xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

You know he's an honorary woman? :)

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:58 pm 
Emeritus Staff

XP Identity crisis, anyone? :razz:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

LOL -- well, the Boston Globe is who called him that. It's because he's a vocal supporter for women's rights. It's funny anyhow, and I had a heck of a time connecting it with his character in M*A*S*H because Hawkeye's such a womanizer (but then, the actor isn't that character! Hard to keep in mind sometimes).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 pm 
Alpha

Surprised no one said Depp, never seen a bad film with him in it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:35 pm 
Emeritus Staff

xD I was going to, but thought it was too obvious a name to put in. Also it was slightly based on the fact I love Tim Burton films.

I love his diversity, no one character is ever the same. My favourite being Edward Scissorhands, of course x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:40 am 
Pup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm 
Alpha

Never seen secret window :cheese:

Heath as the joker was amazing. Its a real shame about his death.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:41 pm 
Emeritus Staff

Yay, I'm learning stuff! :cheese:

Keep it coming peeps!