G-Force

The movies we like and why we like them. (non-animated)

Moderator: AWolf2B

ecco
Emeritus Staff

G-Force

Post by ecco » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:35 pm

just went to see this today. it's Orange Wednesday and everything else on looks rubbish, so we thought why not...

its a lovely family film :) its just a lot of very silly fun. the animation was lovely, as was the cinematography, acting etc. the biggest surprise was who one of the voice artists was... im normally very good at recognising peoples voices in films, but this one completely took me by surprise.

sat there watching the credits, then when a certain character came up with their actors name under it... me and my boyfriend both just looked at each other and went "...WHAT?!"

id love to know if anyone else was as surprised by this... voice talent :razz: hahahaha.

SilverLuna
STAFF
STAFF
November Challenge Goal: 180
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 1

Re: G-Force

Post by SilverLuna » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 am

xD Well i don't really see anything familiar in the voice talents..... except Nick Cage :)
but the film was really fun!! OMG they're all so cute! I used to have a few Guinea Pigs, but they sadly died :( One died by overheated, and the other a heart attack from..... my stubborn dog >>
I'm a colorist for "Wolf" cuz it's sooooo much FUN!!!!

ecco
Emeritus Staff

Post by ecco » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 am

are you serious?! hes the one i have the most trouble believing! it sounds NOTHING like him!! D: maybe he finally got acting lessons then! xP

yea, when i was little i had a guinea pig named Flower (after the skunk from Bambi :cheese: ) he was super cute!

other voice talents tho... Penelope Cruz i didnt recognise either, one i DID get tho was that the hamster is the guy that played Randall in Monsters Inc!

SilverLuna
STAFF
STAFF
November Challenge Goal: 180
November Challenge Type: frames
November Challenge Progress: 1

Post by SilverLuna » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Everyone must be growin' up :O
I'm a colorist for "Wolf" cuz it's sooooo much FUN!!!!