Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Legend of the Hunt
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am 
Pup

Location: The Magical Land of Corn...Indy 500...and Hoosiers...and IU!!!
Two young pups squirmed in their spots on the cold, crisp ground as the sunlight burned through the misty frost. The golden waves of thick, long grass that reached their chests were frozen stiff and refused to move. The larger of the pups was a dark golden brown male pup with his fuzzy guard pelt standing stiff on his small restless body. His blue eyes were already starting to darken and turn a golden green. His younger, smaller sister was a jet black and her vibrant, bright blue eyes seemed to bounce off her face. On her chest was a small splash of pure white, like a patch of snow trying not to drown in a spill of oil. Sitting in front of them was an older white wolf whom was obviously aging. His own yellow eyes were weak and tired but his yellow, decaying smile hid it well. His fur was ragged, with some spots and patches missing from it. The older male pup finally couldn't stand it and bounced up from his spot.
"Lerm, what story are you going to tell us?!" He finally shouted. His sister growled and slapped her paw against his neck.
"Shut up Buzzard! I can't think!" She growled with frustration.

"You ate it....YOU ATE MY BUTTERFLY!!" Pakak shouted in shock overcoming the fact the Siku had just eaten his butterfly. Siku shuddered and got up, walking away a safe distance away before replying, "Oh yeah? Well you killed it!"

Post subject: Re: The Legend of the Hunt
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:25 am 
Pup

Location: The Magical Land of Corn...Indy 500...and Hoosiers...and IU!!!
"That's not new, Moon." Buzzard piped back with a smile to mock his sister. She growled again and tackled him, biting his ear and pulling him down, breaking the grass with a crunch below them. Larm rolled his yellow eyes and looked down at the pups.
"It's obvious you don't know what story I'm going to tell you two, do you?" He rasped. Buzzard and Moon just looked at each other confused and looked at their grandfather and both shook their heads in harmony. Larm sighed. "Alright, sit up you two and settle down. Especially you Buzzard, you have your father's restlessness."
The two young pups both sat down without giving another bite and sat down. Buzzard sat down and looked down at his shuffling paws. Larm glanced at the two young pups then rested it.
"Alright then, I'll be telling the Legend of the Hunt." He said looking at Buzzard half-expecting the pup to bounce up and exclaim something. Instead Buzzard looked back up at Larm and returned the gaze, staring into his eyes and ending up scaring Larm half to death.

"You ate it....YOU ATE MY BUTTERFLY!!" Pakak shouted in shock overcoming the fact the Siku had just eaten his butterfly. Siku shuddered and got up, walking away a safe distance away before replying, "Oh yeah? Well you killed it!"

Post subject: Re: The Legend of the Hunt
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm 
Omega

Wow. Thats really good! When are you going to post the rest? I can't wait! :razz2:

"The only thing better than a cow is a human!" - Walter Bishop