[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Wolfmovie.com • View topic - "Wolf" on YouTube

Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "Wolf" on YouTube
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
So everyone knows, Silver Sky has a YouTube account now.

Don't get too excited, because we don't have anything in there that we haven't shown before. I just thought it wise to grab the silverskystudio username before somebody else scooped it.

But, one good thing--now you know that if you don't see it as being uploaded under that account (or on this site) it's not official. Also, the youtube user "wolfmovie" is NOT us.

I'll probably end up putting the animation tests in there eventually, and offload some of our bandwidth that way.

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

Post subject: Re: "Wolf" on YouTube
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:24 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Yaaaaay maybe we can use it to upload teasers too ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Certainly, when we have teasers. :D

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:28 pm 
Alpha

Can we have the -20 IQ comments? :angel:

"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy."-Fabius Bile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

do you have a link to the account? I wanna watch/friend it :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Yuppers: http://www.youtube.com/user/silverskystudio

I think you're giving them too much credit, Blue--I think it's -40 IQ ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm 
Alpha

I think the best flame fest, which in irony was quite intellgent tbh (flame and intellgent can work if you assume maturity does not equal politness). It was golden though as it was a argument over a song which lyrics were: "..and the only thing worth fighting for, in this world is love" and "We are all one".

"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy."-Fabius Bile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:58 pm 
Alpha

Hehe i hate Haters, but they make for good conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:04 pm 
Emeritus Staff

I don't want to single any one out, because hey, "haters" (haterz? hato0rz?) are people too, but it was incredibly amusing to me to find that the same people who put up some of the "omg, furry movie" videos....draw coyotes in G-strings. Just wow. Never die Internet. Ever.

Wait, what was the original topic?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:39 am 
STAFF
STAFF

Tell me you're kidding, lauren... I think my liver just fell out.

Livers are where you keep irony, right?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:00 pm 
Emeritus Staff

Haha!

Hm, actually you might want to see a doctor about that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:05 pm 
Alpha

I probably should too. The last bit of iron I got in my diet was accidentally swallowing a 5 iron while playing IRC Golf.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:14 pm 
Emeritus Staff