[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Wolfmovie.com • View topic - Whats your spirit animal

Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Whats your spirit animal
Wolf 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Cat 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Dog 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Fish 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sea Mammal 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Insect 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Bird 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Sea Bird 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Whats your spirit animal
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm 
Omega

What animal are you?
If you choose other, you can post that specific animal below.
:bone:

"The only thing better than a cow is a human!" - Walter Bishop

Post subject: Re: Whats your spirit animal
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Heh, well. As for my favorite animal being the wolf, my "spirit animal" gets kind of complex since I'm a daemian.

If I went with my daemon form being my spirit animal, I'd be a .

Not sure how else you'd describe how your spirit animal is, so there's my answer. :razz2:

Last edited by Azura on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
So far as spirit animals go, I agree most closely with some Native American tribes who say that you actually have many animal guides. Three that I'm pretty sure I've had are the rabbit, the dog, and the horse. They tend to manifest as what I want to draw at any given time. The dog is the most common and the one that's been around the longest, though (it's also my Chinese zodiac, incidentally).

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I do know my totems from a Native American belief. :razz: My main one is the Hawk 8D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am 
Omega

Wow, those are cool! I don't know about me. Probably my first would be wolf, then cat, and then some type of bird. :razz2:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:56 pm 
Emeritus Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 am 
Omega

One of my teacher thinks my spirit animal is a wolf.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I have no spirit animal, so far as I know

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 am 
Pup

Well,previously, I thought it was the wolf because they are my favorite animal.

Then, I thought it was the deer because when I went to the wildlife park with my dad, I saw a ton of deer. However, that was probably because both times I've been there, it was during their breeding season (or I guess post-breeding season since there was a ton of fawns) and it was in the middle of a wildlife park.

I now believe the coyote is my spirit animal. I saw a coyote live for the first time at a small zoo and when I looked that animal in the eyes, I had a really wierd unexplainable feeling I'd never felt with any other animal before,not even a wolf. It was like awe,amazement, feeling some kind of unexplainable connection, admiration, respect, and general other unexplainable overwhelming feelings all rolled in one. Shortly after, I saw what may have been a wild coyote running into a ditch on the side of the road in the middle of the city. The coyote may be a runner-up for my favorite animal,but I believe it is definately my main spirit animal. I realized that a spirit animal is something so much deeper than just a favorite animal in that moment of my first encounter with the zoo coyote. A spirit animal may happen to be a favorite animal,but that's not always the case.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:15 am 
Pup

Wolf. Heh, guilty as charged. But hey, you don't pick the spirit animal, it chooses you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:39 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

It's actually technically a dog/wolf for me, but I suppose dog will have to do.

"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:34 pm 
Pup

I tend to prefer totems over the term, "spirit animal,".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:46 pm 
Pup

Hello. Happy new year to all.
I would say wolf. I find a lot of comfort in the creature with the spiritual qualities it possess . It gives a lot of guidance and it is present to me through different media forms (i.e. books, video games, movies about wolves). :love:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:01 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Woah, old thread here. I just took an online quiz (always a reliable source) and apparently my spirit animal is the owl. I mean, I pretty much have nocturnal habits but I dunno about wisdom.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 am 
Pup

I consider Butterfly to be my "spirit animal" along with Moth, to an extent. I have mostly had experiences with Butterfly. These usually happen just before something significantly changing occurs, though.