[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Wolfmovie.com • View topic - The "Make Me Happy" thread

Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The "Make Me Happy" thread
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:45 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
Don't link to that -- it was done in poor taste and we don't need to promote it. You weren't here for all that went on around that mess.

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:56 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

<333 https://www.facebook.com/ViratFeedsOffi ... 340484615/

Also, cats are cool on a wolf forum right??? Right??? http://www.buzzfeed.com/kaelintully/fre ... ie-mercury (don't know about that url but trust me it's all cats :) )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:24 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

My bad, Uzuri. Sorry everyone.

I'll make up for it with a barking cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:27 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Species-challenged cats I have no problem with XD

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:41 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

^ me on the first day of college. Luckily I landed on my feet, although not very gracefully :P

(((also how in the world do you attach an image in a post lol)))

Barking cat LOLOL!!!!! I love how when he/she got caught he/she was like !!! no, I'm cool, I'm a cat, see? Meow... meow....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Use BB-code :)

[img]http://url.of.your/image[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 am 
STAFF
STAFF

Jeez I stumbled across that terrible parody a while back, it's painfully bad.

Something funny, something funny.....

You're welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 am 
STAFF
STAFF

http://youtu.be/-mXIL_LKvvI

My all time favorite Saturday Night Life clip. Give it a minute or so to really get funny!

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 am 
STAFF
STAFF

I used to think this was hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siBX0i1EIWk

I think its crazy how you go to college and they just expect you to know what to do. It was pretty nerve-wrecking at first, but now I can't imagine otherwise. XP

"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Eddie Izzard is always good for a few laughs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:01 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Thanks Uzuri!

lol, speaking of SNL, this has got to be my favorite skit EVAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fgEpyu2gHU

I just love the 90s style commercials it brings back so many Cartoon Network memories X_X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:40 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Oh man, that one just reminds me of something you might see on the Amanda Show. Anyone here a Nickeloneon fan who remembers that?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Yeeesssss all those weird funky show and channels... good times :D

ooooommmmgggggg I got chills from the cuteness http://www.buzzfeed.com/vikky/29-pictur ... -your-y65c

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Is it a Z shirt? :huh: ... or a C?

I used to be a big nick fan... but... mostly of animated shows... and I didn't really grow up in the 90's (Well, I mean.. I did but...) I mostly watched TV in the early 2000's. Used to love Fairly Odd Parents.

And now, for a message from our sponsors:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next