[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Wolfmovie.com • View topic - Wolf Quest The Computer Game

Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wolf Quest The Computer Game
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 pm 
Omega

Wolf Quest is free computer game about wild life and wolves. You can download it for free from the site.

Info from the offical website:

"Learn about wolf ecology by living the life of a wild wolf in Yellowstone National Park. Play alone or with friends in on-line multiplayer missions, explore the wilderness, hunt elk, and encounter stranger wolves in your quest to find a mate. Ultimately, your success will depend on forming a family pack, raising pups, and ensuring the survival of your pack.

The WolfQuest experience goes beyond the game with an active online community where you can discuss the game with other players, chat with wolf biologists, and share artwork and stories about wolves."

Enjoy! :love:

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and
doing new things, because we’re curious…
And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney

Post subject: Re: Wolf Quest The Computer Game
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
There was a thread about this a while ago... even had some people playing it and reporting about it.

What version is it on now? Same as before?

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

we should all log on and start a wolf movie pack and play together ^ ^

I call dibs on Shadow :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm 
Omega

Graet idea Marij4x! Now I can't play because my comp crushed...

BTW It's Deluxe version now, Uzuri! :love:

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and
doing new things, because we’re curious…
And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:02 pm 
Alpha

I hang around the forums quite a lot there, and occassionally go on multiplayer. Yes, I'd quite like to have WM pack... most of the people I meet on multi can't be bothered to start a private pack so get all upset if someone else comes in and leave. Or thet're just bored people with nothing else to do and completely ignore anyone who tries to liven it up. Just a heads up though... the new rule is that people on multiplayer must have an account on the WQ forums... which sounds a bit of a bummer but they were having problems with people being stupid on multi so this way they can ban reported members.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:44 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I just downloaded it. Now we just need to find a time we can all sign on XD

Also I need to wait til I get approval to join the forum so I can multipplayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:47 pm 
Emeritus Staff

I have known about this for a while... but haven't checked it recently enough to see that it was free!

I'm going to see if I can download it ^^

Let's all log on at the same time and have a hunting party!!! >D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:08 pm 
Alpha

I am going to critique this game say its a bit boring after a while. YOu have nothing much to do after you have gone through it and played some multi.

"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy."-Fabius Bile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm 
Emeritus Staff

Still haven't downloaded it... what *do* you do? ANd can you only play multiplayer one your own comp (or LAN), or is it over internet with people on the same server?

~Koey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:05 pm 
Alpha

In the full game you can in the Single player game:
Hunt elk
Kill bears, hares and coyotes
Howl
Eat
Have a pack
Find a mate
Interact with other wolves
Interact with humans
Use scent

The game is server side with a limited chat lexicon but thats only going to stop people sweaing at you. I am awere of no LAN features.

"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy."-Fabius Bile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:44 pm 
Emeritus Staff

OK... I think I understand :)

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:52 pm 
Alpha

Will you not be able to do it?
n

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:08 pm 
Pack Member

I would join you all if someone gives me a time and day.

- You can lead a horse to water. . . if you got a horse ~ Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:09 pm 
Emeritus Staff

Don't know yet... haven't bee able to ask ^^ I will try to soon :) Only thing is, our computer isn't the best at downloading games and stuff... plus it is really slow :/

It would be loads of fun for everyone to get on at the same time XP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:59 pm 
Pup

I am on the forums, but Multi wont work for me.