[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Wolfmovie.com • View topic - PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY

Wolf: The animated feature

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I got my family's approval for a puppy!! Only now I have to wait until the breeder I've been in touch with gets pups. She should hopefully have two litters sometime this summer, but that means I won't get one until September at the earliest. And I am not a patient person.

I'm going to be getting an Alaskan Klee Kai. They look like huskies with curly tails but are about 15-23 pounds and 13-17 inches tall They talk like huskies, have the same face mask markings, but are a bit more reserved and need to be socialized. But I am in LOVE with this breed and I NEED.

ImageImage

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"

Post subject: Re: PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:04 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Congrats, and jealous! I'm a few years away from being able to get a dog, my mom is allergic and my current roommate already has a dog of her own, so I have to wait for when I can get my own place.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:05 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I really really want a borzoi one day.... but... that's going to be a day far away. Besides that, I've always wanted a husky! I don't think it'd be the right choice for me now but... who knows??

I do know some of my animal dreams include:
*Have a rabbit farm
*Become a falconer
*Dogs

Have fun with the klee kai :love:

"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 am 
STAFF
STAFF

I love huskies too, but I recently figured out that I do not have the strength to control a dog that large, so smaller breeds are my thing. (But I can still drool over huskies and Dalmatians any day!). Hense another reason why I was drawn to a klee kai.

Falcons!! Birds of prey are awesome in general too. I think I love owls most

"Where is he going? He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:13 am 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
Aw! So wonderful!

Sadly my apartment is full to capacity already, so the only way I'm getting a puppy is if one of my cats croaks... and that's not a good way to get a puppy.

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:39 am 
STAFF
STAFF

I agree. We also have cats and while wonderfully amusing we don't want them to die on us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:33 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I've only had one cat in my life and we had to get rid of her :P

Are Klee Kai more medium sized dogs then? It's hard to tell looking at pictures how big they get... Some pictures I'm seeing look straight up like huskies. XP

I just.... I love raptors.

"For what would it profit him if he gained the whole world but looses his soul?"~Matthew 16:26

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:59 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Yeah they're definitely smaller than huskies but it is hard to tell from pictures. Here's a couple videos I found to show how big they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4WLsYjLqI - A klee kai doing dog agility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHG88nklqXU - This one is compared to a malamute, and she looks pretty small.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

I've heard of Klee Kai before but didn't know exactly what they were. Mini huskies :)

Congratulations on your new (future) addition!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:59 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Oh my.. they are small :starlove:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:59 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

Wanted to share my good news with someone. I'm getting a puppy!! :D

What an emotional roller coaster though, seriously. I've been on her email list for a while now so I kept getting updates and everything, then suddenly she had the pups and at first the only girl in the litter was possibly going to another breeder (and I wanted a girl), then she was offering up the girl after all. Then she says she wanted to wait a few weeks to decide which home they'll go to. Then I get an email saying I was on the fence but she offered the girl to someone else, who were most likely going to take her. But she wanted to let me know because she wanted something to update me with. So at this point I'm in tears because I really wanted this puppy. Then 3 HOURS LATER I get an email saying, if you want her she's yours! Apparently the other person she offered the pup to backed out.

Shesh! I'm totally not an emotional wreck or anything. No, not at all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:41 am 
STAFF
STAFF

Location: In my lair, where I gnaw the souls of disobedient posters
Man, I hate it when people do that! Whether it's over a puppy or something else! Make up your mind!

Wait. 20 and 20 and 20 is not 50!

Most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of being rich than face the reality of being poor. --from "1776"

There's a difference between the Electric Slide and a ballet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:36 am 
STAFF
STAFF

Seriously! I wasn't too happy about the miscommunication and everything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 am 
STAFF
STAFF

Wait... if you wanted it first why weren't you getting it first? Why was it up for someone else to grab? Were you getting the female cheap or something?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:24 pm 
STAFF
STAFF

The breeder has a waiting list of people who want puppies. I hadn't been on her list as long as some other people had, though they all claim that it's not first come first serve, it's whoever is the best suited for a pup. But technically I wasn't supposed to get a puppy this time, and I would have had to wait until her next litter But because the other people changed their minds (some serious miscommunication between them and the breeder), she was offered to me.